"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spoiled Rotten Pooches

My mom told me recently that it is easy to see how loved Lily is and that she feels very secure in that love.  It's true.  Lily is my first dog and, if anyone had told me that I could love a dog as much as I love her, I would have told them they were crazy.  Here we are though, Lily sitting beside me with her paw in my hand (yes it's true, Lily likes to hold hands with me, she doesn't want to shake, she just wants to sit there and hold my hand).  With a dog this adorable... how could I help but post a few more photos? :-)
"There's just something about dogs that makes you feel good. You come home, they're thrilled to see you. They're good for the ego."
    -Janet Schnellman
 
  
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read"
    -Groucho Marx
 
 
  
"The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."
    -Samuel Butler
 
  
"The dog was created specially for children. He is the god of frolic."
    -Henry Ward
 
 
 
Yes... she's spoiled... but she's also sweet... and lovable... and a very good dog.  Finally, my favorite dog quote... :-)

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
    - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment