"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanksgiving

So... yeah... I'm a little behind in my blogging :-)  Thanksgiving was spent at my cousin Sunshine's house this year.  Boy did Sunshine and Shaun have a house full!  We usually have about 14 or so people... this year we numbered somewhere around 30!

That made it all the more fun though!  Amerah certainly enjoyed having more kids to play with!  I didn't take a lot of photos, I was hurting and didn't move much from my seat on the couch.  On top of that I got a strange and random bout of nausea that sent me to a seat near the rest room... just in case!

So here are the few pics that I got... not much but there you have 'em...
This was the group in the living room with me... we had two or three tables set up in the dining room as well. 
Nanny...
Brian and Becky...
Uncle Mike... (truly looking the part of the "Wildeman" haha)

Ignoring the fact that I felt like I couldn't hold anything down, it was, all in all, a nice relaxing day...

No comments:

Post a Comment