"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, January 2, 2012

December 22nd - a busy day!

As I look back and realize how far behind I am in my blogging... I am grateful for a camera that uploads photos into dated albums so that I know when each photo was taken!

December 22nd was Amerah's chorus concert at school.  I took a video with the camera so I only took a couple photos and they didn't turn out that great.
 
She's in the red dress... in the back... not smiling...

On this day, she also received her box of gifts from Grandma Mimzy (my mom) which ALWAYS makes her day!  She was all excitement and smiles as she opened all her presents...
 
 
 
 
 
Mimzy sent a present for Lily too... and boy was she one happy puppy!  She could smell it through the packaging and was very impatient while I unwrapped it!
 

To cap off an eventful day...we still had cookies to make for the family Christmas party on Christmas Eve!  Amerah loves making our shortbread cookies because we have to use our hands (don't worry, I made her scrub really well!).
 
 
By the time we finished, we were completely exhausted but had had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment