"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, January 2, 2012

20 Year High School Reunion

The Saturday after Thanksgiving was my 20 year high school reunion... I know... I know... shocking because I look so young still... ;-)

It was nice to see, in person, a lot of people with whom I had reconnected on Facebook!  Social networking sites sure have shrunk the world, haven't they!

My camera didn't like the lighting at the Holiday Inn, and circulating wasn't an option, so my pictures are few and poor in quality unfortunately.
Dave and I... doing the teenage girl thing and photographing ourselves... A little goof-up with the program changed my name for the evening...
Yup.. that's me... Karen Rector SMITH.  Program created by a longtime friend whom I've known since I was FOUR!  I told her that she wasn't supposed to tell Dave about my "other" husband! ;-)

I wasn't alone though, there were a lot of names misspelled in the program (none as bad as mine though haha). 
With Sheryl...
Sandy and Andrea...

Random pics of everyone...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't believe it's been twenty years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment