"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Too cute not to post...

I thought I was done for the night but alas... I found these!

These photos were taken December 27, 2011 (the day after we went to the Rainforest Cafe).  I couldn't resist getting some pics of Amerah in all her goofiness...
 
Lily was being goofy too... with her bone hanging out of her mouth in a weird way...
 
 
And then... she was my cutie patootie again...  How can you resist a dog this adorable?!
 
She didn't want to get off the couch and go into the kitchen when it was time for bed... so Dave helped her...
Lily wasn't sure what to think of the ride! 

I love my goofy... silly... adorable family!

No comments:

Post a Comment