"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest... crack for good girls...

Okay so I've developed an obsession with Pinterest.  I love seeing all of the amazing ideas that other people have found and sharing cool things that I found myself.  I even like getting emails telling me that other people have repinned my pins.

I know... this could be a serious time sucker... heck it already is!

On the justification side of things, I AM actually USING some of the ideas I've seen on Pinterest...

Super easy Pinterest idea #1:  A bathtub boat for Barbie and her friend...
 
Crafting seriously does not get any easier than this!  Two 20 oz soda bottles and duct tape.  Easy Peasy.

Amerah was THRILLED!
While she was in the bathtub with her new barbie boat, I slapped together Pinterest find #2:  A ridiculously easy but super cute fruit plate for an evening snack...
Again BIG hit.  Not only with the kid but also with Dave and Shawn. 

Yep, Pinterest has made my family think that I am an amazing, super cool mama...  I owe you one my darling website!

No comments:

Post a Comment