"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fun night with the girls

So I promised not to post any incriminating evidence... hehehe... but I couldn't help but share some fun pics of a great night.  I've felt so confined and housebound since the trouble started with my legs and there have been days where I've just felt a little too sorry for myself. 

I can't even describe how much I've missed socializing with friends... it seems that everyone is so busy and I can't really go much of anywhere (especially now that my leg is all bandaged up) so my social life has been restricted to the three people who live in my house.  I love them... but sometimes you just need a night with the girls.

This is why it made my day when my friend Lisa asked if she and a few other friends could come over and hang out with me. :-)  It felt so good to have company and laughter and chatter... I'm keeping my promise by not posting any karaoke videos (which are hilarious by the way) but I can't resist sharing some photos that make my heart happy.
Lisa :-)
Margaret, Ami, and Lucy
Lily LOVED girls' night... and thank goodness my girls were fond of dogs because Lily thought she made some new best friends...
 
 
It was a night with lots of laughs and fun with some great ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment