"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jessie spends the night

I'm a little behind on my blogging I guess... heck, even now I have other things that I SHOULD be doing.  I'm just taking a break... yeah that's what I'm doing... ;-)

So on March 30th, Amerah's friend, Jessie, spent the night.  They decided to make cupcakes...  We do box mixes on occasions such as these... I let each girl make their own box of cake mix, so that they could each break eggs and stir to their hearts' content.
Why yes... yes you DO see Christmas decorations still up... they just came down today!  A little too much for me these days unfortunately.

Anyway, the girls had a blast making cupcakes...
 
 
 
 
 
They turned out pretty darn good too....
 
I think that they had even moooooore fun frosting and eating the cupcakes!
 
 
 
Then they played some games...
 
After a while, I told them that they could listen to music, or talk, or do something else on the quiet side, in Amerah's room before they had to go to sleep.  After about 15 minutes, I didn't hear another peep out of them!  When Dave and I went up to check on them, they were sound asleep.:-) 

It's always good to have friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment