"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, April 23, 2012

A day at Kensington Park

Way back on March 11th, Dave and I took Amerah and Lily out to Kensington Park for the day.  Yes, I know, I am WAY behind on my blogging!

As usual, Amerah's favorite past time was hunting for shells...
It was bittersweet for me to sit in my wheelchair and watch them, when I wanted to run and play with them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We stopped at our favorite little grassy area, next to a tiny little beach, for a picnic lunch...
 
 
Then Amerah hunted for more shells, and Dave and Lily explored the little beach
 
 
 
 
Aside from a flock of ducks and various birds, the only wildlife we saw were these deer...
All that fresh air and exercise had everyone worn out...
 
 Some waited until we got home to give in to exhaustion!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment