"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween the prequel...

October was a busy month for Amerah this year.  She was invited to not one, but THREE Halloween parties, two at the homes of school friends and one at church.  The party at church was the last of the three and, by the time it arrived, Amerah was heartily sick of donning the uncomfortable costume she had INSISTED that she HAD to have.  Still wanting to look a little out of the ordinary, she dug through her closet and came up with a hippie-ish ensemble for the event.  You can't really tell but there are peace signs on her jeans.  By the time I took these pics, she had already shed the tie dye scarf that she had wrapped around her head.
Have I mentioned that Amerah has a baby obsession?  She does... and I have proof... she couldn't keep her hands off little Beckham!
 
 
 
Before I go further, I have to give a big high five to Cameron for the cleverest costume of the night...
Yes... he was a ceiling fan... groan... haha

It is absolutely impossible for me to post this blog without showing you the insane amount of cuteness going on at this party... so bear with me and get your awwwws ready!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aren't they the cutest little Halloweeners ever?!  I have about 3 or 4 more that I wanted to post but my computer just decided that I've uploaded enough and is refusing to load any more tonight. :-(  There were some other cuties at the party but they either whizzed by me too fast for my camera or didn't get close enough.  Since I'm not as mobile as I'd like to be I had to be content with photographing the people who stopped to visit.  All in all a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment