"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, October 10, 2011

Silly Lily

Again, I had some random photos that were too cute not to share...

I took Lily to the groomer again... she must have rolled in something nasty because she stank and I couldn't stand it!  While at the groomers I learned that they would put little bows in her hair for FREE!  (Imagine this said in Adam Sandler's voice from the movie Bedtime Stories).
Now, how adorable is THAT!  Too bad she managed to get them out within three hours time.  Not only did she get hem OUT of her hair, she also tried to EAT them.  By the time we got them away from her they were no longer bows, just long pieces of frayed ribbon.  Dave didn't even get to see them.  Ahh well, they were cute while they lasted...
On that note I'd like to add that Dave and Lily have a very special relationship...
"Daddy is Lily's favorite playmate... they play tug-o-war and wrestle with toys... they play a unique form of soccer (or keep the football away from Lily) (I can't find pics of the latter, even though I KNOW I took some!)
 
 
 
And then... when they're all worn out... they even nap together...
It makes me smile to see them together... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment