"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My little tomboy

Yesterday was Labor Day and Dave and Amerah really wanted to go to the annual church Labor Day picnic at Heritage Park in Canton.  I thought that it would be a good opportunity to get out of the house since Dave was there to drive so I wouldn't be likely to get stuck somewhere again.  This time I was smart and took my walker (even though I loathe having to use it).  We stayed for a couple hours, until Dave had to get back to work, and all in all had a really nice day.  I didn't hurt too much afterward, which made me happy, but I hurt A LOT today, which I'm not sure is connected.  Ahh well...

So, I didn't take many pics but thought I'd share a few.

While all the other little girls were getting their faces painted with hearts and flowers... MY child comes back with this...


Yep... we don't want no stinkin' lovey dovey stuff here...


yup, Dave was there too...

And I'm adding a photo of my friend Lucy Mericle, not only because she has a great last name... but because she looked like autumn personified and it made me happy.


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment