"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Friday, October 12, 2012

Labor Day Picnic!

So apparently I'm going backwards in time on my blog!  We had a lot of fun at the church Labor Day picnic...
 
Amerah took off pretty quickly to play with the other kids...
 
 
While the kids were off playing softball, volleyball, and every other kind of ball... some of us adults started feeling a little guilty for lazing around in the shade.  So someone started kicking around a ball... before we knew it we had a full fledged game of armchair soccer going hahaha...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see, some of the kids joined us after a while... they didn't last long though (insert evil laugh here)...

Oh, and in case I forgot... I guess I should thank my husband for this daring save!
I love relaxing days with good friends!
What a fun group we had :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment