"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Day at Stoney Creek Metropark

So... back in the beginning of September (yes I am waaaaay behind in my blogging)... we decided to try out a metropark that we had never been to.  Have I mentioned before that we LOVE the metroparks?  Twenty five bucks for a year pass and we can do all sorts of fun things!  So we drove out to the Stoney Creek metropark...
As you can see... Amerah loves to get out and enjoy nature!
 
They had a great little nature center...
 
And Miss Thang informed me that I should take photos of her on this rock... to which I obliged...
 
 
There was a sweet little observation deck with a great view...
 
And then she insisted on a photo shoot WITH me...
 
 
Before we left the park, we stopped at their awesome playscape for a couple hours...
 
 
Great park, fun day!  We'll definitely go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment