"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Lauryn's graduation party

I am so far behind on my blog that it isn't funny!  On July 14th, Dave, Amerah and I went to my cousin Lauryn's high school graduation party. 
Isn't she pretty? :-)  I didn't take a lot of photos but I got a few...

Her brother dunked her in the pool... that was fun to watch haha
 
 
 
Amerah refused to let me take her picture...
Then she enlisted cousin Alex to help...
Then she peeked out from behind his towel and wasn't quick enough...
And then she tried to move TOO quickly and fell backwards in her chair hahaha... I told her that it was a payback for not letting me take a photo :-)
I tried to get a pic of Breanna but in every one I took she has a funky look on her face!  This was the best of the bunch, she's so pretty :-)
The kids spent the whole day swimming, we barely even got them out of the pool to eat!
I just had to snap a picture of this little cutie...
 
I wish I had been able to get a better photo of these adorable twins...
Proof that Dave was there...
The highlight of the pool party for the kids was when Lauryn's dad joined the fun, throwing the kids into the pool :-)
 
 
And yep... that's Amerah flying through the air hahaha

Lauryn is a great student, she's smart, and beautiful, and we couldn't be more proud of the wonderful young woman she has become!  We love you Lauryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment