"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fourth of July - part ONE

I might have mentioned that I'm a bit behind on my blogging...

Well Dave, Amerah, and I traveled south to Dave's brother, Philip's house again this year for their annual Independence Day bash.  On our way we stopped to see my Aunt Julie and cousin Monica in Louisville, Kentucky.
I love how this photo turned out!  This is my Aunt Julie with Amerah and, Monica's little boy, Dominic. 

We stayed longer than we had originally planned on, mostly because we lost track of the time!  It was so good to see them and to visit!
And that's my cousin Monica with her baby Lorenzo :-) 

Monica's two dogs loved on us...
 
 
Amerah quickly won over baby Lorenzo...
 
Dominic was a harder win... he was very shy...
But with a little patience... and a lot of pretending that he wasn't even there...
 
She finally won him over...
 
We really enjoy visiting with so much family over the holiday.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment