"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nikki's Baby Shower (May 20, 2012)

I am so far behind on my blogging that I'm not sure I'll ever catch up...

On May 20, 2012, we had a baby shower for my cousin Nicole, to welcome her baby girl, Averie (who has yet to make an appearance)...
Nikki is one of the most beautiful pregnant women I've ever met so I'm sharing lots of pics even though she might kill me :-)

So here are a bajillion pics of Nikki opening her gifts (Amerah took most of them which explains the interesting angles and centering :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amerah and Alexis cleaned up in the prize area... winning quite a few of the baby shower games...
 
 
 
 
 
Amerah wanted her photo taken with the mama-to-be...
I wish I had taken more photos but here are what's left... random shower photos...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And a couple group shots (wishing I'd had the sense to have someone close the blinds behind us - but then, I had someone else take the photo with my camera so I couldn't see how bright it was.
 
Little Averie will be arriving in style after being showered with so much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment